Citizenship of Grenada fulfills many dreams of Indian UAE residents like visa-free travel to Europe, tax-free global income, and access to the land of opportunity USA. The cost of a Grenada passport nothing compares to the benefits one receives.
To understand why wealthy UAE residents are buying Grenada Passport, I would like you to meet my Indian friend, Mukesh.
Mukesh is a 41-year-old businessman from Ahmedabad, India residing in Dubai for the past 15 years with her wife Sarita 38-year-old housewife, and two children: Sunil and Anil age 13 and 11, respectively.
Mukesh has businesses in Dubai, Singapore, and has a business partnership in Netherland and UK, for which he needs to travel to the United Kingdom every 3 to 4 months. Mukesh wants to start a new venture in the USA and planned to send their elder children to the USA for studies.
Family can apply for the US – EB5 to ease their access to the USA, however, it still not solves their problem of easy access to the UK and EU plus the EB5 process takes time which is what they don’t want to invest.
After researching online, they found Caribbean Trust, the government authorized agent, for Caribbean citizenship by investment, after analyzing his situation and objectives and proposed Mukesh, Citizenship of Grenada.
- For the Mukesh family, required to invest 200,000 USD (excluding other fees such as due diligence fees and processing fees) to obtain the Grenada passport, which is much less than any European residency or application of US EB5.
- Grenada has an E2 treaty with the USA through which Mukesh can access the United States for business and children’s education.
- With Grenada Passport, the Mukesh family can travel visa-free to the whole European Union including business hubs such as the United Kingdom, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Complete the process of Grenada citizenship takes 3-4 months, which is much less compared to the processing time of EB5 Visa.
- There is no residence to attain a Grenada passport, so Mukesh can continue to enjoy his life in UAE while the process complete.
- Grenada government acknowledge dual citizenship and keeps the privacy of applicant, so the Mukesh family doesn’t need to renounce Indian passports.
Even getting a Grenada passport is easy and one needs to fulfill these requirements to become eligible for citizenship by investment:
- Good health
- Excellent Character
- Investment amount with legal proof
- No criminal background in any country
- No history of visa rejection from any country to which Grenada has a visa waiver agreement
Caribbean Trust signed the agreement with Mukesh and helped him to create a citizenship file with the required documents:
- Passport Copies of the whole family
- Birth certificates of all applicants
- Certificate of Marriage
- Medical Certificate
- Education certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Bank statements
After providing all these documents, the file was transferred to the government of Grenada for due diligence and the final payment is done and in 115 days Mukesh and his family received the passport of Grenada.
With Grenada Passport, now Mukesh family can travel visa-free to EU and UK for business, can apply for E2 visa of the USA for children’s education and business plus Mukesh will enjoy the tax-free global income.
So, this is the reason why many wealthy UAE residents are buying Grenada passport through investment. The reasons differ based on case to case basis check with the government authorized agent to find how Caribbean citizenship can be beneficial for you and your family.
Articles that you may like: