Dubai has become one of the famous global destinations for tourists, investors, and even for expats. It boasts a lot of perks, so more and more people are considering moving to this great city. And if you want to experience luxury living, Dubai certainly is an excellent choice.
When it comes to property investment, there is no city like Dubai. It houses some of the world’s firsts and best structures, such as the Burj Khalifa. Best of all, it continually constructs buildings and attractions that are unmatched all over the world.
With the plethora of cosmopolitan, futuristic projects and unique residential communities, the city is a haven for expats and property investors. The new construction projects in Dubai are likewise contributing to generating investment opportunities in Dubai for buyers. Custom services and tools provided by leading property developers, such as a mortgage interest calculator, further add to investor confidence.
Let’s take a look at the eight compelling reasons to relocate and live in Dubai.
1. Dubai offers a wide selection of properties.
Whether you are looking for a one-bedroom apartment, a flat, or a villa, Dubai has got you covered. It offers a wide selection of properties to cater to the different needs of investors.
You can find residential apartments with scenic views and villas with complete amenities that you and your family can enjoy every day. Moreover, you can look into off-plan properties if you want some sort of personalisation in your home’s design and facilities. Reputable developers in Dubai are willing to accommodate your insights, so you can have a home that’s quite similar to what you are used to.
2. Dubai has the best areas for property investment.
Choosing the right location is crucial because this can affect your way of life and ROI. Luckily, Dubai has a long list of superb areas for real estate investments.
- Downtown Dubai – Labelled as the “centre of now,” this area is home to the Burj Khalifa, Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, and The Dubai Mall. It is known for its luxury high apartments and archaic apartments.
- Business Bay – This area is the neighbouring district of Downtown Dubai. It boasts lots of high-rise buildings, too, but it is regarded as a recently developed area. And because of the affordability of its properties, along with the constant supply of new projects, Business Bay is an excellent choice for investors and expats.
- Palm Jumeirah – The Palm’s eclectic projects and upscale location make it one of the most sought-after places to invest in Dubai. It is expected to peak when some of its luxurious buildings are completed.
- Dubai Marina – This waterfront location offers a desirable mixture of pavilion villas, high-rise apartments, and plenty of dining and retail outlets.
3. Dubai is a national and cultural melting pot.
When in Dubai, expect to meet people from around the world. The city offers you the opportunity to socialise with people of other cultures, allowing you to both learn and teach. You may discover other people’s misconceptions about your nationality and where you come from. At the same time, you can be enlightened about other’s beliefs and principles. By engaging and being open to different nationalities, you can have a better understanding of how people around the world differ in values and attitudes.
4. Food is cheap or expensive, but diverse.
You can find supermarkets specialising in Italian, British, French, and Asian food. You can also enjoy meals from some of the world’s best restaurants in Dubai.
Some food and dishes can be expensive, thanks to the logistics involved in bringing them to Dubai’s diners, but it is possible to enjoy food from various ethnic groups at an affordable price. For instance, you can try fresh produce from local agricultural sources to trim your shopping bill. The citrus fruit from Morocco and fruits from Iran or Pakistan are some examples of the delectable produce you should try.
5. Dubai offers plenty of work opportunities in different industries.
Unless you are relocated by your company, finding a job in Dubai is not difficult. The rapid expansion of the city’s economy over the past decade has opened many opportunities in different economic sectors.
If you have the proper knowledge and skill, along with a can-do attitude, you can swiftly find a job in Dubai. The city also offers a place for you and your family to develop new skills. For instance, you can upgrade your culinary skills by attending cooking classes in the UAE. Whatever your passion is, the city surely has a place for you.
6. The weather is good.
Indeed, Dubai can be extremely hot during summer months, but you will instantly learn how to cope. You can stay indoors and still enjoy activities that are generally done outdoors to cool down, such as skiing, snowboarding, and ice-skating.
On the other hand, the winter months in the city are appealing, especially if you come from southern and northern temperate zones. You can even enjoy staying in a camp in the desert during winter to experience the city’s beauty and the night’s unexpected chill.
7. Petrol in Dubai is a lot cheaper.
If you are always complaining about how expensive petrol is, moving to Dubai will leave you in awe because petrol in the Middle East is much cheaper than in other places in the world. You don’t have to worry about how much you’ll spend on fuel each time you hit the road for work or pleasure. And if you don’t have a car yet, there are reliable car rental services in Dubai that allow you to lease their vehicles however long you want or need.
8. Dubai allows everyone to enjoy their special celebrations of the year.
Dubai is a multicultural city. It allows you to celebrate special occasions, such as Christmas and Easter. You may even get invited to join other nationalities at celebration time. At the same time, you can ask your new friends to celebrate with you on special occasions. But check beforehand if there are limitations to your celebrations to avoid penalties and prevent any offensive actions.
Dubai certainly is home to everyone. You can enjoy a happy, luxurious life if you find the best real estate deals, choose to invest in the right property in the right neighbourhood, and familiarise yourself with the dos and don’ts of living in Dubai.